Κυριακή 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

BLUE - day and night





I absolutely love blue! Most women are afraid of wearing a blue look because they think they will look tacky/trashy/too much and so on... They are RIGHT! i consider blue to be one of the hardest colours to choose for a makeup look, because one wrong move and you're back in the tacky '80's. Still ,if done properly,it's the one colour that can look amazingly gorgeous on almost everyone and the one colour that is always an eye-catcher!

MY TIPS ARE:

1.
for daytime choose a more muted tone of blue -more like a greyish blue : not as vibrant but still blue!

2. for a night out fade your main lid blue eyeshadow in the outer V and the crease and above, with colours like light grey, baby-blue grey, charcoal or black . Keep a clean shape and blend blend blend!

3. on the lips and cheeks go for soft colours like light pink, peachy pink, pinkish brown or beige brown -a nude lip is always a safe choice for matching lips to a bold eye makeup.

10 σχόλια:

  1. Ti Kanis! Congrats on {finally} creating a blog:) Love this look. Oh! I finally got my hands on some Kryolan because of you:)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Yay! I'm glad you finally have a blog! I've missed your tutorials! I can't wait to see this tutorial on youtube! Luv you xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Glad you're back, we all missed you :)
    The darker blue look is astonishing. Wow !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ela vre maggie! I'm so happy u have a blog! Can't wait to see the hopliday look! filia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I love this look,congratulations!! and i love your hairstyle!!! i love it, please put more photographies of your hairstyle, thanks and kisses from spain

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wonderful tips! I love the looks. I'm definitely guilty of being afraid of wearing blue, but I totally want to give it a try again with these tips in mind. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή